Using Social Media marketing is a great way to increase engagement amongst your fan base. By engaging with your fans you increase your brand engagement and also benefit from Social Influencers who bring warm recommended traffic & leads to your business.
Social Media Marketing (SMM) is very entwined with Search Engine Optimisation as SMM can provide an extra boost to your SEO efforts. Along with this, many users are using social networks as search engines to discover new content.
Some Of The Key Benefits Of Social Media Marketing:
- Traffic – Can be increased using some of the laser focus features available via Social Networks. Facebook allows you to target people not only by location, but age, job, interests + more.
- Reach – You can reach more people for less. Social Media Advertising is very cheap, allowing you to increase your reach for less and also benefit from influencers who will share your content, giving you a further increased reach at no extra expense.
- Brand Engagement – Social Media allows people to see your adverts and branding messages a lot more. You can import your email lists and advertise to past customers or potential leads to increase your awareness. Social Platforms allow you to target your campaigns for specific outcomes allowing you to get the exposure and results that you want.
- Awareness – Social Media Advertising allows you to get in front of a new audience. By targeting people based on existing customer profiles and other demographics, you can increase awareness of your brand/product/service to a wider audience.
- Sales & Leads – Social Platforms are now optimised to drive traffic to your sales page or take the sale through their own platform. This reduces the leg work for your customer and depending on your required outcome you can sell and generate leads from your social wall without ever needing to send anyone to your website.