It is important to have an easy to use Content Management System, that allows you to update your website without confusion and allow you to focus your valuable time elsewhere.
Content Management System benefits:
No matter the type of CMS you use, security is always at the heart. A CMS can allow you to securely store user’s data and lock down your website folders to prevent hackers changing accessing them.
Simply select the page you wish to edit and then click to change text or images.
Using a visual editor, you can update your website with complete ease and not have to know a single line of code.
Your CMS will allow you to set SEO friendly URLS, focus keywords and your Meta Tags – All of the good stuff that Googles loves and uses to help you rank.
Simply update your website in your CMS and both your desktop and mobile responsive website will update at the click of a button.
Types Of Content Management System
- WordPress – One of the most SEO friendly content management systems out there – WordPress is the world’s most popular Content Management System. Suitable for absolute beginners, allows you to add new content & pages without ever touching a line of code.
- Joomla! – Allows you to update your website by using and moving “blocks” on your screen. Allows you to add new pages with complete ease and more suited to those who have a little coding experience and want more control and flexibility over their website.
- Umbraco – This ASP .NET Content Management System is growing in popularity year on year and is a great alternative to Joomla! It offers lots of cutting edge technology, is streamlined to work on mobile devices without the use of a mouse and it comes with the super easy ability to publish content from Microsoft Word and an integrated online library.
- Magento – Probably the world’s #1 eCommerce platform. Magento allows you to not only control all aspects of your website’s design, but also manage all products, stock inventory, accounts, and… it even integrates into your warehouse software to make order processing a doddle!
- OpenCart – Is simple to use and quick & easy to install. It’s easy interface makes managing your online eCommerce store as easy as 1-2-3 and allows you to do so without having to mess with code.
Content Management System Development
A Content Management System allows you to edit & publish the content on your website with complete ease. The main benefit of a CMS is that you are able to update your website or add new products to your eCommerce website without having to know or touch any lines of code.
There are a range of content management systems available, with different ones suitable for different tasks and different levels of skill set. Some require more time than others, some have more functionality than others and some Content Management Systems allow you to update & maintain your website without touching a line of code.
ARE YOU READY
TO START ON YOUR NEXT WEB PROJECT?
Now we’d like to hear yours:
0121 663 0202
Do you have a big idea that you want to bring to the market quickly via a beautiful and user-friendly website?
Whether you have the details of a project ready to go or need help finishing an existing project or even starting one from scratch, our team will help you achieve the results you need to make your business profitable.
CMS Development Birmingham
WordPress is one of the most popular content management system platforms on the market. With its ease of use, ability to add new pages at the click of a button and the fact that it is loved by Google for being SEO friendly, WordPress development is the most common type of CMS development that we do at ALT Agency.
There are several eCommerce CMS platforms available on the market, two of the most popular are WooCommerce which is a WordPress plugin and Magento which is an advanced eCommerce platform. ALT Agency offer development service in both and work with the relevant third-party plugins which will give your eCommerce website more functionality.