No matter if you have an existing eCommerce website or you are looking to design a new eCommerce website from scratch, our team of Birmingham based eCommerce web designers can design you an eCommerce store that generates you a measurable return on investment.
A well designed eCommerce website will:
Using the principles of Online Sales Psychology your website will be geared to generate sales and your business more profit.
Allow your website visitors to get a better understanding of your product before purchasing.
Allow your visitors to checkout and pay whether they are sat in the office or browsing your website from the comfort of their home on their phone.
Get your products listed in Google search results and get more traffic by showing product reviews and prices in the Google search results.
Our approach to eCommerce website design
Backed by science, out eCommerce website design service allows us to take proven principles and existing data to create an eCommerce website design that will not only look beautiful but convert your website visitors into paying customers.
- Behaviours of your visitor are key – And these provide this provides the framework for your eCommerce website.
- Location – Depending where your visitors are they will interact with your website and digest content differently.
- Language – Visitors across the world use different words/phrases for the same product.
- Attention – Your website visitor could be browsing on 4G whilst travelling on a bus, this means your eCommerce website needs to get them to your products and display them correctly as quickly as possible using a responsive website design.
- Friction – Removing unnecessary steps from the visitor journey and ensuring that your visitors can not only find ad view your products easily but that they can purchase and checkout with minimal fuss.
Our well thought out approach ensures that your eCommerce website will word hard for you and put money in your pocket.
Some common features that our eCommerce websites include:
- Product Search
- Product Categories
- Payment Gateways (PayPal, Stripe, SagePay etc)
- Customer login and registration
- Customer Management
- Order management
- Invoice Management
- Stock Management
With Mobile sales overtaking desktop for the first time ever, it has never been more important than now to have an eCommerce website that is optimised to work on mobile devices.
Our eCommerce website design service also provides you with a responsive website design for your eCommerce store. This ensures that you capture sales whether your customers are on iPhones, Tablets or desktop devices.
ARE YOU READY
TO START ON YOUR NEXT WEB PROJECT?
Now we’d like to hear yours:
0121 663 0202
Do you have a big idea that you want to bring to the market quickly via a beautiful and user-friendly website?
Whether you have the details of a project ready to go or need help finishing an existing project or even starting one from scratch, our team will help you achieve the results you need to make your business profitable.
eCommerce Web Design Birmingham
With years of experience in conversion rate optimisation and online sales psychology, our team of eCommerce website designers know what it takes to design a website that not only looks good but importantly builds trust and generates sales.
Rest assured knowing that every pixel on your design is geared to generating you more sales.
If you are looking for more than just having your eCommerce website designed, then our eCommerce development service is perfect for you.
Geared to making your website work across all browsers, our eCommerce development service will allow you to easily add new products, set prices and manage your stock levels with complete ease.