The reasons why businesses need a website are many. However, the major reason why you need to invest in building a website is that it gives your business a professional edge in this booming digital age. When creating a website, you need to first, select a robust website building platform such as WordPress, followed by a good domain name and a trustworthy web hosting service provider. As such, for this article, we will take a look at the web hosting warning signs that indicate it’s time to change your web host post-haste.
Why Choosing a Good And Reliable Web Hosting is Important?
- A good quality web host ensures that your target audience has an optimal user experience when browsing your website.
- It helps keep your site safe and secure from hackers and other malicious cyber threats.
- It enables you to incorporate new software into your website, helping you keep your site up-to-date and ahead of your competitors.
- It allows you to easily scale on demand as your business grows.
- Lastly, it ensures that your site is performing at a faster rate thus helping you reduce bounce rate.
From a search engine optimization perspective, web hosting is one of the important SEO factors you need to consider. A trustworthy web host will ensure that your site’s page speed and load time is optimal, which, in turn, will help drive more organic traffic and increase your site’s ranking on SERPs.
Warning Signs That Indicate It’s Time To Change Your Web Host
Listed below are few of the warning signs that will help you make an informed decision. Paying heed to these common signs and making the necessary changes is important if you don’t want to hurt your site’s bottom line. Plus, these signs can also be used as a checklist when choosing another web host for your
- Frequent and unplanned outages (downtime) affects your site’s revenue.
- Lack of essential security features like SSL, SiteLock.
- No automatic backup feature or availability of add-ons like CodeGuard.
- Inexperienced technical support.
- Lack of essential services that limit your business growth.
- Lack of a cPanel that makes it difficult to manage your site.
- Inadequate storage or bandwidth allocation.
- Lack of round-the-clock customer support.
These are just a few common signs that signals it is high-time you should switch to another web host. By making the switch you are ensuring your site steer clear of issues that could affect your brand’s reputation and negatively affect your site’s ranking.
Choosing the best web host based on your site’s needs and requirements is one of the crucial factors that you need to look into if you want to grow your business in the online world. Thus, hope this helps you make the right decision. Furthermore, check out this infographic to know more about the various hosting warning signs that suggest you need to look for another web host immediately.
21 Warnings That Indicate It’s Time to (Switch) Your Web Hosting Right Away[Infographic] by the team at hostgatorcouponcode.in